Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Purchase Splurge-o-rama

Today, I went on a purchase splurge, which is not good, but always enjoyable.

I will list everything what I bought today, and you can make your own opinion...

FILM
Kodak Tri-X Reversal Film - 3 rolls
Kodak Plus-X Reversal Film - 2 rolls

CDs
(Best Buy)
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battle the Pink Robots 5.1 (with DVD)
The Pixies - Pixies at the BBC
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell
Supergrass - Supergrass is 10. The Best of 94-04
(@ UWO)
Brian Eno/John Cale - Wrong Way Up
Elastica - Waking Up Venus

COMICS
Teen Titans/The Legion Special
Kid Eternity (mini) - #1-3
Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew - #1-9
Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew: The Oz-Wonderland War Trilogy (mini) - #1-3
The Legend of Wonder Woman (mini) - #1-4
Primal Force - #0-8
Arion the Immortal (mini) - #1-6
The Ray (mini) - #1-6
Starman - Grand Guignol (Graphic Novel)
Longshot (mini)

All this just to avoid work.

No comments: