I picked up some more vinyl at Speed City Records in London today. I scored The Monks (the punk band, not the 60's band) "Bad Habits" for five bucks, and once I saw Boards of Canada "Music has the Right to Children"... I thought, yep this is going into my collection. I did score paper covers for my mom's 45's, but not enough, I got to go there again later this week.
However, I did spend more time over at Heroes Comics and Cards today going through the cheap bins. I nearly have all the issues of The Omega Men, DC's first Direct Comic (then again, I might have my history wrong on that one) and I need one more issue to complete Booster Gold, the first character created after Crisis on Infinite Earths as I feed my addiction towards bad 80's DC Comics. The Collection is starting to get crazy or sad, depending on your perspective on comics. All I know is that my collecting of music and comics is much better than my addiction to smoking, because when I die, my family members can make money off of my music and comics, you can't really make money off of me smoking cigarettes.
Anyways, I've notice no one has made a stab at the "who am I" pic on the blog I did a few days back. The only hint I will give is that it's a good cd because it's a bad cd.
No comments:
Post a Comment