This is the first year that I will not be going back to university (UWO for those who are curious). The horny idiot in me is going to miss it, just for the sheer stupidity of some of the first year female students going to class dressed as if they're going to the bars. As scary as it sounds, this is the only time where you see girls (not women; women are WAAAY more intelligent) wearing less at school than the peelers on the strip bars on Dundas Street because of some bizarre belief that most of these girls think they should look like some pretentious hollywood starlet. By the end of September to Mid October, these "girls" either drop out of school or come to their senses, and everything gets back to some form of normal. In all honesty, if I wanted to see the girl I just mentioned, and as I get older, I don't, I just have to go the bars on Richmond Row on a Thursday night. Personally, I feel sorry for all the master students that have to TA first year courses and deal with these people, because some of these girls can be... difficult.
What will I be doing in that time... corn silage, soyabean harvesting, and other mundane argicultural activities. I'm going to be difficult people free.
1 comment:
thanks... I wish I could see your blog.
Post a Comment