Friday, November 11, 2005

The ambition to write is not here at the moment...

There are things that happened to me the past few days, but since I've been a state of blah the past few weeks, none of it has been hitting the blog.

However, there are a few things that should be mentioned:

1). I made an impulse buy on last Saturday in which I'm not afraid talking about the splurge. I purchased The Brave and The Bold #28 for $200. It's in horrible condition, but it's one of those things if I didn't buy at the chance, I'd be beating myself on for quite awhile.

2). Da Wonger, The Asian Evel Knievel has moved back to Stampede land. He got an oil job... good luck ya bastich.

3).Mr. Fancypants went back to Stampede land as well, but I didn't find out until he was back in Stampede land. I have talk to more people on that one.

4). There's a dead mouse downstairs. We can't find it, but can find its smell.

No comments: