taken October 8th, 2006
My plate is full, there's tons of things going through my mind.
I had to make one last trek to Grand Bend before the flea markets close down for the winter. Fortunately, I took photos this time around for the people not from the area to see what the antique flea markets look like.
taken October 8th, 2006
I also took a few pictures of the Dam at Parkhill. It's the first time I ever stopped at the scenic lookout, and I knew that I would get a second chance with the weather going nasty now.
Now, I'm working on my campaign for councilor in my municipality, and so far its going as smooth as when I tried out for my high school junior basketball team, except the ball isn't bouncing off my foot and onto the stage, but more of my car's starter dying in the second level basement of the covent garden market's parking garage in London, Ontario.
No comments:
Post a Comment