I got a new hard drive for my computer, but I still haven't heard word about what happen to my old hard drive. The new hard drive gives off the same feel as that Starman comic where Jack Knight was vaporized by some alien raygun, then suddenly got most of his body back from Rannian medicine and technology (if you read the comic you would understand), but he lost all his tattoos as a result of this resurrection. I no longer have firefox or any adobe programs on my macbook for the time being, and none of the documents and songs I've saved in the past ten years which is really freaking me out.
I finally got online at my new place (in a short timeframe, I've moved from the family farm to "Thug Oaks" and working on a TV show as a Production Assistant that's being shot in the Forest City since early August), but it's like I'm being rationed internet time. I have to unplug the TV cable in order to work on the internet, and when I'm on the internet, it seems I'm stuck behind a sunday driver on a curvy county road. Hell, let's just say country DSL moves quicker than city cable.
I have not looked at porn (hard or soft) for over two weeks and it feels refreshing oddly enough.
When I visit my parents when to do laundry, I can't stand being in my old bedroom (9x9, and fully cluttered).
I'm catching up on things I would get done on the farm, but not at the speed I'm doing them here like reading the backlog of comics I've purchased but haven't read.
I've lost weight since moving away from the family farm.
It seems like I needed this.
No comments:
Post a Comment