I now own four consoles: The Odyssey 2 from Phillips/Magnavox, the Intellivision from Mattel, the Nintendo Entertainment System from Nintendo, and the PS One from Sony. The Odyssey and Intellivision probably be put away as soon as I can find space in my room. My Nintendo only comes out once in awhile, though I know that the RF switch is shot on it now like the audio/video connections. The PS One hasn't been used as a game system for a few months, I am using it as my CD player for my stereo, as the CD player on my stereo is busted.
I am slowly cleaning my room, removing items I know I won't use, but being fully aware that my friends would. I did notice that the banquet table that has all my comics on it is starting to buckle: there is a bow starting to develop and one of the corners is starting to give way.
Probably sometime in mid-September my room might have considerably less stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment