Tuesday, August 17, 2004

This message is being recorded...

Cleaning a house that hasn't been lived in for 14 years seems a bit pointless, but if you're planning to shoot something in that house, the cleaning feels good. The garbage I found was horrendous: I found a Re-Elect Jack Riddel campaign poster from the 1980's (Provincial Liberals, I think he's dead now), boxes for collector plates and a forest of old Christmas trees from the 1970's. There are still tons of papers I have to go through like old public school teaching aids and harnness racing magazines. It should take me a few days to go through, but I have made writing plans for two groups of people which one has to be done by Wednesday.

I have also started cleaning my archives on my MSN Messenger which has been a bigger hassle than originally thought. I saved about 10mb of message history, 7mb from one person. I have got it down to about 8.5mb now, but there is some things you have to save for later.

Watch out, I am recording you.

No comments: