Sunday, December 18, 2005

don't give people warning...

I've read a lot of blogs where people said that they are taking a break from blogging until the new year. I'm not going to do that because I put entries in at an irregular manner, and if I said I going to take some time off, nothing would be written down until late January.

I wish that was a joke but it's the fricking truth.

Then again, these past few months I haven't written anything real appealing to myself because once the sunfire died, I haven't been moving around that much, and I pretty sure people don't want to know what colours a cow's placenta can look like when it's frozen.

2 comments:

dot said...

Actually, you could do a photo-montage of that topic that might be quite interestin.

I told everyone that I was taking a break, and I've practically blogged everyday since then. When I try to blog everyday, I'm never able to do that.

Reverse-psychology, maybe? I've never heard of using it on oneself.

But, you're absolutely right. Don't give warning!

Greg Woods said...

Hot dog and a coffee!