I will be somewhat missing.
The following has happen...
- I got myself a PS2 (Silm Version) and will be playing "a game" in which I will not name until I finish the game.
- Tomorrow I plan to be in Toronto for New Year's Eve playing the most sadistic game of Trivial Pursuit, and I mean nearly ten subsidary decks from the past twenty five years.
- I've been doing a fair amount of farm work in the past few days in which my laziness has become somewhat beneficial for my Father.
- and I'm also looking for a decent vehicle... still.
I would say more but even my own writing can bore me from time to time.
2 comments:
Happy New Year!
I hope you ruled at Trivial Pursuit.
Happy New Year, Dubs!
For only $2, I bought/stole the Master Edition of Trivial Pursuit from one my neighbours just the other week. Where, prithee tell me, do you find the subsidiary decks without re-purchasing the board? Do you have any versions in doubles that you'd sell?
You might be harassed about this at the next Cinema Subterrain.
Post a Comment