Gifticus, The Period of Disappointment - January 8 - February 15
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
My Knees...
what guy forgot to put sun screen on his legs when he was moving farm machinery around yesterday... this guy, and my knees are paying for it... nice and red like a potato from Prince Edward Island.
I had no idea farming was so dangerous. It seems like everytime I visit you've either dropped something on your foot, or been hit by flying farm equipment.
(I guess sunburns wouldn't qualify as severe injury)
4 comments:
I had no idea farming was so dangerous. It seems like everytime I visit you've either dropped something on your foot, or been hit by flying farm equipment.
(I guess sunburns wouldn't qualify as severe injury)
Really, it's a field of work I should get out of, but the charm of dealing with few people is actually quite charming.
That's the same way I feel that I feel about Housewifery.
I only have to deal with the people I like.
People basically suck.
Be careful. To have a career in film, you are going to need those knees.
Post a Comment