Gifticus, The Period of Disappointment - January 8 - February 15
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Beatles
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.
I'm not the brightest bulb and my grammar is pretty weak, but isn't the first paragraph you wrote two sentence fragments and not sentences?
It really makes me question what happens in the state of Washington when it comes to their education system, and that I'm not the only person you ask this question to as I found this phone number on at least five other blogs.
3 comments:
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.
Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.
Hope to hear from you soon!
I'm not the brightest bulb and my grammar is pretty weak, but isn't the first paragraph you wrote two sentence fragments and not sentences?
It really makes me question what happens in the state of Washington when it comes to their education system, and that I'm not the only person you ask this question to as I found this phone number on at least five other blogs.
Thank you for spamming my blog you ass.
LMAO--Funny Nuts over there is a real winner--
Post a Comment