But the song and dance to the whole deal is that it's a blog I don't control whatsoever. I'm just writing in the comments page on a weekly basis. The blog I'm making the commenting on is This Blog Has Chlamydia. Furthermore, this idea is not original, I stole this idea from my friend "The Risk Commander".
My sole purpose is to make Menuhin, the owner of said blog, get off his ass and continue writing on his blog, or make him shut his site down out of the frustration I'm feeding him.
I'll be doing this every Tuesday if possible, and only put quotes from "Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law" until the end of September.
1 comment:
IT IS interesting to retrace the different paths of today's cinema workers to their creative beginnings, which together compose the multi-colored background of the Soviet Cinema.
Hi, I'm replying to your comment and I realize that my site has no relation to antioxidants whatsoever. I just whipped some Eisenstein in because I haven't read up on him in awhile, well I wanted to read something that actually give a crap about.
Post a Comment