This morning my mother and I had a yard sale in which we only made $17.85. The ad in the local paper cost us $10.70.
All the stuff I had for sale wasn't touch, albeit, what I had for sale was bad vinyl, obscure comics from the 1990's and a VCR ideal for a mono television in which really, isn't that appealling.
However, if I want to look the part of a country yard sale buyer, I have to do one of the following...
- own either a vehicle too large for me or an A to B car where one third is covered in rust.
- wear a novelty t-shirt that came from a two four of beer.
- wear shorts that are too small for me to the point that my ass is sucking them in.
- gain 40 pounds of pure fat.
- lose hair on the top of my head but still grow the rest of the hair long (in other words, pull the classic Kim Mitchell look).
- bring a friend to critize what's for sale yet seeing them buy the item you wouldn't expect to get rid of.
And that was before the rain came...
2 comments:
don't brush your teeth
I would have said that, but I would have to include "not showering" as well.
Post a Comment