When you check out a person's profile on blogger, you get the astrological sign which is usually your sun sign. What about the moon sign? The sun sign is the outward expression, the moon sign influences your emotion level, how to react in situations, and what you inherit from your ancestors.
Try and guess my moon sign... you got a one in twelve chance.
.
4 comments:
A chick at Best Buy looked at me today and told me I am a Gemini. I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. Then she said I was a rooster--finally she explained.
I'm going to start reading Dear Abby next.
Blake
The moon sign depends on what time you were born. For example, Joe Blow was born on October 16, 1979 at 3:00am in London, England and John Q Public was born in the same place and same day just six hours later (or 9:00am). Joe's moon sign would be a Leo while John's would be Virgo because the moon moved from Leo space to Virgo space at around 7:50am.
in short
Joe Blow: sun sign is Libra, moon sign is Leo
John Q. Public: sun sign is Libra, moon sign is Virgo
Joe might be quick witted while John has a fine sense of discrimination.
I, in the other hand, have to say that your settings is a major factor too.
your moon sign is keybandatarius?
that one is better than "buttcrackiseeohhelpus"
Post a Comment