Monday, May 30, 2005

Rah Rah, Rasputin...

After seeing the picture of Rasputin's Penis, I can now understand why the ladies digged him. If you think about it, this penis inadvertly brought in Communism.

2 comments:

The King of Kerwood said...

Well, the music group Boney M did do a pretty accurate description of him in the song named after him. The whole communism thing: screwball spectulation.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

Jeffrey @usten comin' at cha! I linked here from the Tapehunters site and thought I'd throw this your way. After all the wrestling-related material from the last Cinema Subterrain, this seemed appropriate:

www.fortunecity.com/olympia/mcmahon/
48/multimedia/hogan/

My personal favourites are Beach Patrol (the Hulkster raps) and Hulkster in Heaven (a touching song where Hogan mourns the death of a Hulkamaniac and not so much because the poor, young fellow died, but because selling out Wembley Stadium is going to become one seat more difficult). Brilliant stuff.