a friend asked why I don't have a counter on my blog... well, one reason why I don't have a counter is that it's kind of a sad reminder of how many people check your site just on numbers, and I'm grieving on the tragedy when seven ate nine.
experiment... let's say your in a sports town and you're not a sportsfan, and you're in a dive bar with rowdy drunks, and they're yelling out the team name (like "Go Sox Go", for example), reply back with "take off your clothes" in the same style of chant the drunks are doing it. guarantee humour.
comics front... I am started to collect Grant Morrison's run of "Doom Partol", but I won't be able to read it until I get free time, which seems to be a luxury, which really sucks.
most people know their chinese zodiac animal, but do you know your element (fire, water, metal, earth, wood). It feng shui thing, but hey, mix and match can work in some odd situations.
I thinks it sleep time...
1 comment:
OK, I really have to stop writing blogs before I go to bed.
For the "Sox" bit, I just used "Sox" as an example, because two teams have the word sox in their name. Besides, if I put "Go Leafs Go", it would have the same effect in Toronto.
For Moon Signs check out these ephemeris charts, if you an understanding of the planet symbols and zodiac signs, you should be okay, I think. If you still have problems, head to a mystic book shop or something like that to get a paper copy.
Post a Comment