the new thing I'm checking out are flags. In the event I move out of the place I'm at right now I'm going to need "curtains" and what says cheap and cool looking curtains than flags. At the moment I got Wales, England, and Falkland Islands right now with a mini flag on a stick of Nunavut. I'm looking for two more flags, either something from the Carribean, a british territory in the middle of nowhere, Greenland, or even US state flag that's a flag, not the state crest on a flag.
However, cheap flags are few and far between. I might have to look for flags in flea markets or town fairs as "Fair Season" is upon us. Tee Hee.
3 comments:
The "Isle of Mann" flag is pretty cool. You should look into getting that one. As well as "Quatar". I personally like my Western flag the best though
the anonymous post was by me, Steve. I don't know why it wouldn't let me post without a password. Damn computers, they'll be the death of us all.
Steve... Isle of Man is a neat flag... Qatar is a neat flag... though these flags should be the favs for now...
really...
Post a Comment