Okay, a few weekends ago I crashed at Johnny Sixteen's place and I slept in his roommate's room because she wasn't home at the time (my thinking was why sleep on a couch when there's a empty bed). Anyways, I wanted to get back at her on an action she pulled on me during Johnny Sixteen's birthday (long story short, I was the bitch), and I wanted to go psychological rather than physical. This is what I did: I made her bed, put a 3x5 card on the bed which I wrote that I tied all her bras and undies together but in reality didn't perform the action because I wanted to go psychological rather than physical.
Her reaction: no idea. Johnny hasn't seen her for roughly two weeks now, but he's not complaining because the place has gotten super mellow there. Anywho, I would like to hear how she would have reacted.
Yes, I know how evil I can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment