As I am going to live in someone's else house for a week, no one is going to hear from me. The place I'm going to had their phone taken out by lightning a few days ago and the internet is dial-up from the phone company so I won't be up on Warren Ellis, Boing Boing, Comic Book Resources, imdb, and all the sites I check out on a regular basis.*
What will I be doing? I will be looking after animals and plants and will be reading a shitload of comics. Here's a taste of what I will get to and try to get to in these seven days... Vigilante (early 80's), Omega Men (90% of the whole series), Flash (Barry Allen, not Wally West), The New Guardians, Dead Again, Justice League America (Bits and pieces),V for Vendetta (Moore and Lloyd), Doom Patrol (Most of Grant Morrison's run), Automatic Kafka (Casey and Wood... slowly going through), and a bunch of other DC Comics from the 70's and 80's.
I would do other things but that would involve money, and I won't be getting that until after the job is done.
That's all I got... see your sites in a week.
*That's just a fraction of what I check out... later.
No comments:
Post a Comment