Friday, June 10, 2005

The farmwork makes me wacky...

at the moment, I feel like I don't function like everyone else. I can't concentrate on anything for no longer than maybe 15 to 20 minutes, so the only things I can accomplish that I want to accomplish are reading comics and reading articles from Wired magazine.

Cutting hay has become both calm and frustrating. Calm because I'm outside, I'm getting a bit of a breeze, and I'm getting fresh air. Frustrating because it take so long to cut a row and I can't speed things up to go faster because the haybine has to be at a set pace in order to cut properly. Right now, I want it to steadily rain an inch or two just so I can get a few days off. That and I really need to go to another city to check out vintage crapola. Finding Wham! on Vinyl a few days ago was cool, but it didn't feed the need for shopping for things no one else wants.

No comments: